maandag 5 september 2011

Johan Sebastian Bach Quotes







Being a cover artist is not like being a real artist. That's just copying what someone else did.
Sebastian Bach

Every single band in the world has these gigantic songs that people are obsessed with.
Sebastian Bach

I can't drink whiskey like I used to back then, that's for sure.
Sebastian Bach

I do Skid Row every night.
Sebastian Bach

I got the whole band set up in the basement and we are jamming.
Sebastian Bach

I guess I watch more MTV than you do. I'm a junkie for it.
Sebastian Bach

I had to get out of my record deal that I signed with my previous band and get a full solo record deal going so, with all of the paperwork that, that entails it did take a while.
Sebastian Bach

I listen to music for emotion and I get zero emotion from rap.
Sebastian Bach

I want to do something creative, not just easy.
Sebastian Bach

I write my lyrics into the computer and I hum my music into the dictaphone.
Sebastian Bach

I'm a TV junkie. I'm always flipping through channels.
Sebastian Bach

I've been solo since 1996, so I've been doing it for a while now.
Sebastian Bach

Inside I never said I wanted to do theatre or be an actor.
Sebastian Bach

It is easy for me to go play a rock show, I have been doing that all my life and I love that.
Sebastian Bach

It's too easy to do your own site to not have one these days. I guess everyone has one.
Sebastian Bach

Kids don't go out and buy CDs, they make their own, they download them from the Internet.
Sebastian Bach

Maybe if they start playing new rock bands videos, then maybe but there is no point in a guy like me spending 250 grand for a video that no one is ever going to see.
Sebastian Bach

Maybe one day I can have a reunion with myself.
Sebastian Bach

Metal is still the biggest music now in America.
Sebastian Bach

My first band, Kid Wicked, we did half covers and half originals.
Sebastian Bach

No, if it was up to me every record would be brand new studio material but Atlantic records asked me to put out a full live record because my tour really did do well last year.
Sebastian Bach

So, it ended up being what you have there, seven songs brand new and ten live songs which is a good mix.
Sebastian Bach

That's why it's called Sebastian Bach. I mean, it's a permanent band, pretty much, but if I jam with other people, it just makes a better album, I think.
Sebastian Bach

The way I look at a solo project is, I create what I want with whoever I want.
Sebastian Bach

There is no singing anymore, everything is yelling and shouting and rapping and that is real boring to a guy like me.
Sebastian Bach

There's way easier ways to make money, let's just put it that way.
Sebastian Bach

They don't have the edge that I need. I'm not interested in reliving 1988.
Sebastian Bach

They have had such a crazy life living with me as their dad. Not crazy but different from their friends.
Sebastian Bach

To think that when they come out with these gigantic songs, it's pretty tough to top them, you know.
Sebastian Bach

Well, you know, if you do 200 shows a year, they're not all going to be like Castle Donnington.
Sebastian Bach

Yes, but I have to say this: the band is going to decide where the band plays.
Sebastian Bach

You have got to make new music, that is the way that I look at it anyway.
Sebastian Bach

You know what I'm doing starting 1st November? Jesus Christ Superstar.
Sebastian Bach



Tags

Johan Sebastian Bach Quotes
Johan Sebastian Bach Quotes citaten en uitspraken

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

SVN Nieuws

back to top